1. Whole Wheat Flour 1 cup
2. Salt to taste
3. Garlic chopped 2-3 cloves
4. Onion chopped 1/2
5. Carrot grated 1
6. Cabbage shredded 1 cup
7. Green Capsicum grated 1/2 cup
8. White Pepper Powder
9. Tomato Ketchup 1 tbsp
10. Red Chilli Paste 1tbsp
11. Potato boiled and grated 1 medium
1. Add salt to the wheat flour and knead into a soft dough and cover it with a damp cloth and set aside to rest. Divide the dough into equal proportion.
2. Heat a pan, add garlic, carrot,cabbage and salt and cook till it softens lightly.
3. Add green capsicum, white pepper powder, and mix. Add tomato ketchup, red chilli paste and mix.
4. Add this mixture to the grated potato, mix well and set aside to cool.
5. Take one portion of the dough,roll into a puri, place one portion of the mixture in the centre and gather in the edges to make a ball.Further roll into parathas,similarly make the other parathas.
6. Heat tava and roast the parathas from time to time till both the sides turns golden brown.